Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Update

I know I just posted one of these but it's what I got!

Friday: We had a big day on Friday with Aiden eating everything in his lunchbox! It was a huge success in mommy world - its been about 5 months of him barely touching his lunch so we were pretty excited. We had a celebratory dinner at Cracker Barrel (chicken and dumplings!!!) 

An empty lunch box!
Aiden found this card at Cracker Barrel and thought it was hilarious.


Saturday: This is probably one of Aiden's favorite days of the year as we headed to Monster Jam! We set up our tailgate with Grandma & Grandpa right next to the bathrooms, which was very convenient and amusing at times. I think we could've sold toilet paper for $3 a sheet. Aiden and Felicity really enjoyed the Pit and meeting the drivers, I enjoyed sitting and people watching. It was a pretty chilly day here in sunny Florida so we bundled up and headed into the Citrus Bowl. Aiden was in absolute heaven and Feiclity was so terrified from the fireworks at the begining she took a nap on Jesse's shoulder until almost intermission, but once she was up she was loving it. We had a great time minus the cold.


Sunday: Just a typical Sunday: Church, Goodwill, Chipotle and Target. Can someone tell me when Goodwill started charging more the name brand products? Usually you pay more for the Target stuff but it's new items not used items. Yesterday I noticed if it has a big company name (AE, Gap, Gymboree) they are charging more for it them, even if they are from the 80's. I am not sure if it's just the Goodwill's here or what but I was a little bummed. Also MIMI is here!! The kids are beyond thrilled to have her stay with us for the week. She is going to babysit while Jesse and I have a much needed date night and day! Then we are taking her to Disney on Saturday for her birthday!

Love our Chipolte kid's meal!



Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment