Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekend Update

I know it's Thursday but it was a 4 day weekend in the Rudolph house and it was wedding weekend for Jesse's sister, Amy!  I was seriously struggling this week with extreme exhaustion hence the late post. But here is our exciting weekend that we are finally catching up from.

Friday: Jesse headed off to work for a few hours and I loaded the kiddos and we headed to Oviedo. We had to make a pit stop at Target for coffee,  undershirts for Aiden and shoes for Feliciy since we some how lost one of her nice shoes in our house.






I dropped the kids with Grandpa & Grandma Jen and headed to see Todd for a little touch up and a blow out. Jesse got to Grandpa & Grandma's about the same time I returned from Todd's so he took over kid duty while Jen and I ran to get our nails done before we all headed to the rehearsal.



Before and after with Todd

We got to the church and I was surprised to see how Felicity would do walking down the aisle but it actually went really well. We then headed to a hotel down by UCF for the rehearsal dinner.  The kids had a great time.

The kids have their own room at G & G's but Felicity's bed just got moved in with Aiden's so they were beyond excited to share a room! It did not go that well and I ended up only getting about 4 hours of sleep.



Saturday: Jen and Aunt Sara laid out a yummy brunch to keep us all fed before the weeding. Grandpa decided the only way to get around was in a limo (insert high school girl screams here!!) I was pretty excited for this since it would be my first limo ride (again with the screams.)




My little stud muffin!

We managed to get the kids and ourselves dress and to the church on time! I did have to do my makeup in the bathroom but we were ON TIME! Felicity gave us a little scare that she wasn't going to make her walk down the aisle but she pulled through at the last moment and was pretty proud of herself. Once she saw me she got the biggest grin on her face and I couldn't help but tear up. Aiden of course Mister Cool held his sister's hand and walked down like he couldn't be bother with this job! The wedding was beautiful and the bride was gorgeous! We took millions a few pictures and loaded up in the limo to head to the PARTY! We danced, ate and had a great time before we sent the newlyweds on their way. We headed back to G&G hung out and all crashed into bed. The kids slept like props together.

The only pictures I have right now

Sunday: We slept in and loaded up the car. We headed to Amy's new in-laws for a lunch and to watch the newlyweds open presents. We then headed to our monthly Trader Joe's run since we were on that side of town. In my excitement for Traders Joe's we left our camera (hence the lack of photos.) We were out of breakfast bars and running low on waffles! We came home started the never ending laundry.

Monday: I headed back to work for a few hours and daddy and the kids had a relaxing morning of cartoons and puzzles. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and watching too much tv before we headed to Target for our weekly grocery trip.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment