Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Update

Here's what we were up to this weekend:

 Friday nights are pizza and movie nights at our house. Aiden surprised us by eating 3 pieces of pizza - this is huge deal for him.  It's pretty low key and Jesse and I usually catch up on our weekly shows once they are down.

Saturday was a busy one for us! My mom was hosting a birthday party for my nephew on HER birthday, so I baked a cake and we headed over to Melbourne early because if we are going there you can bet a stop at our favorite Target will take place and we scored some great deals! We celebrated Henry and the kids played with all of Mimi's toys which are always more fun than the ones we have at home. Then we headed to Thai-Thai for our favorite meal! We got back home pretty late, with 2 kids completely asleep.













Sunday is usually our catch up day. We headed to church and then lucky for me, Jesse was on board for a trip to Chipolte for lunch. Aiden was unsure but as soon as he saw them making Felicity's kids tray he was on board too and ate like a champ with no anxiety. I love their kid trays and some times get them for myself! We then headed home for afternoon naps, lego playing and clean up.





I did meal planning and hunted some coupons. I use target.com and coupons.com mostly but when I was really coupon crazy I would get 2 papers and use countless websites for coupons. Hip2save.com has a great coupon database that I still use sometimes.



We then headed our to Target for our weekly grocery trip.

 I was in Target heaven this weekend.

Just when I thought we were all settled in for the night little red woke up quite congested so we finished our weekend with a breathing treatment and extra snuggles from mommy and daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment