Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Weekend Update

This was a weekend that I didn't want to end. It was hard to leave it.

Thursday afternoon Jesse and I left work early and headed to downtown Orlando and checked into the Aloft Hotel. Jesse had a work party there a few years ago and we always wanted to visit so we thought this was a good time. It's an office building that was turned into a hotel so the rooms have interesting features. We changed and head across the street for dinner at The Boheme Restaurant. They had me at nutella lava cake! It was a wonderful meal with my cute guy. We then headed to the new Dr. Phillips Center to see Disney's Newsies. The show was AMAZING! I could not take my eyes off the stage. If it comes to a stage near you...GO!




Friday we slept in! We even missed breakfast it was glorious. We headed to Mall of Millenia to return a few things and pick up a new pair of jeans. I settled on the girlfriend jean at Gap, they had a darker wash in store that I chose. I had some Gap cash to spend. We had a nice lunch at P.F. Changs and then headed to Epcot for a little fun on Test Track. We also looked for the new coffee cups but found out they had been pulled. We grabbed a tea and hopped on the monorail for a ride over to Magic Kingdom and I was very lucky to get one of the last three tumblers they had in stock thanks to some very nice ladies who decided they didn't need an extra one - made my whole day. I also picked up the coffee mugs because my cabinet of coffee mugs isn't already over flowing. ;) We then checked into a hotel off Disney property. We did a little outlet shopping before we headed to Downtown Disney - which is still under construction, it is going to be really cool when it is done but right now it's a little bit of a nightmare. But we parked across the street and walked over. We decided to do a flashback to our newlyweds days and catch a movie and popcorn for dinner. We saw Into the Woods and we absolutely loved it. If we go to Downtown Disney we must go to the Lego store (according to Jesse and Aiden.) Jesse has been saving his Lego points to purchase the Star Wars  Red Five X-Wing Starfighter (aka Luke Skywalker's ride) He was pretty excited to finally add it to his collection.





Saturday we meet my mom and the kids at Magic Kingdom and had a day full of fun. The park was a little busier than I would have liked but the weather was beautiful and we made it work. We finished off the night with Logan's Roadhouse for dinner (peanuts and hot roll always entertain the kiddos.) Then we all fell into bed.


Sunday we slept late and mommy woke up sick (oh allergies and sinuses how I loathe thee) so it was a pretty slow Sunday for us. We made a quick trip to Target for the basic groceries.When we came home Felicity and I took naps and then we headed to the Big Game Party we(Student Life) were hosting for the students. There we a ton of students there and plenty of food and it was a great night. I honestly only watched the last 4 minutes of the game but those were the ones to watch! I was on the Seahawks bandwagon but mostly because I like their uniforms (if it's not SEC I don't really watch!)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and beginning of the week (these allergies have been kicking my butt all week.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment