Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January Goals

I am not making any resolutions but I am keeping up with my monthly goals! 

 Here is how December went down:

Finish putting the living room back together -  this was a HUGE success. We feel like we have gained so much room and yes we still have the Christmas decorations up! Don't judge us, I got a late start decorating and I want to take it all in.







December Daily books - maybe this year!

Put Recipe binder together. - did it and have already used it!

Sort and decide which pictures to hang- this took a back seat to just enjoying Christmas. I put them in a corner and just let it go.

January

Take down Christmas decorations - :( 

Send out Christmas  New Year letters to our families.

Sort and decide which pictures to hang

Continue with my daily devotions - I use this plan by Jen, I am currently working my way through Ephesians 1.




    See previous months here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment