Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Update

Friday was the typical Rudolph movie night with Cinderella showing. I am just gearing up for the new one opening this weekend! *Did someone say date night?

Saturday Ellie and I road tripped to Fleming Island for a friend's bridal shower and totally forgot it was Bike Week! ugh traffic was awful but we made it and had a great time.



We then rewarded ourselves with a little shopping here!






On our list: pizza dough, waffles, chocolate covered almonds, and corn puffs! We still both had cookie butter so it didn't make this list. Yummy!

Sunday was so nice we just enjoyed the day even with losing that hour of sleep! With our usual stop here.



with a little Starbucks too!



While the kiddos played outside, Jesse and I cleaned out my car - I pretty sure we collected a trash bag worth of trash out of it! But at least we can see the crumb covered floors now!

Oh well on to a fabulous week here! It's the week before Spring Break for my students and Aiden's the following week so let the craziness begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment