Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March Goals

I write these goals in my planner so I can see them on a daily basis as well. Sometimes that works.... sometimes it doesn't



Here's how February went: 

Send 2 letters - nope didn't happen

Clean up and organize the craft nook - did it! 

Sort and decide which pictures to hang - got the pictures all out and didn't find too many that I wanted to hang :(

Continue with my daily devotions  - slow and steady

March

Find pictures that we actually want to hang. 

Date Night to see Cinderella! 

Finish Ellie's Wedding invite

Clean the upstairs bathroom - honestly I don't remember when I cleaned it last ......oops

Get rid of clothes I no longer wear that have been sitting in a bag on my floor 

Linking up with the Tiny Twig.

 See previous months here!

No comments:

Post a Comment