Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Finds

It's Friday and I am ready for this weekend, but not ready for next week since my college kiddos are all on Spring Break and leaving me :(

I am so proud to be a UCF alumni and love Iron Man even more after this!

As a mom to a sensory kid  these clothes are exciting.

You have probably seen this on Facebook but I thought it was too sweet.

We are going on a CRUISE! I am beyond excited and might be counting down the days. I also already picked up this tankini and these boyshorts. You know typical mom suit. I have a bikini on the back burner if I continue my semi-healthy eating and exercising.

Also love this dress, even with the zipper down the front.

I am off to spend the afternoon with Aiden and beg bribe him to go thrifting with me!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment